As people recover from a mid-week hangover of celebrating the New Year, a great debate is taking place that is forcing family, friends and the Internet to pick sides.
- Team 0 believes that 2020 is the beginning of a new decade.
- Team 1 believes that 2021 is the beginning of a new decade.
Is 2020 the beginning or the end of a decade?
Read more “2020: Beginning or End of A Decade?”
When I started posting YouTube videos on a regular basis two years ago, my dedicated band of trolls told me that I was too fat, too old and too ugly for YouTube.
- Back then — and still today — I weighed 350 pounds. That puts me on the lighter side of Boogie2988, who is currently under 400 pounds.
- Back then I was 48 and I’m now 50. That puts me 55 years younger than the 105-year-old Indian grandmother with her own cooking channel.
- As for being too ugly, it is what it is. I just make sure I keep my beard trimmed and get a haircut every other month.
After 150+ videos, 60,000+ views and 200+ subscribers, I don’t hear much from my dedicated band of trolls. Nothing shuts up trolls like consistent hard work over time.
Read more “Am I Too Fat, Too Old & Too Ugly For YouTube?”