Henry Cavill, who plays Superman in Man of Steel, Batman vs. Superman and Justice League, and The Witcher on Netflix, posted a video on his Instagram account of him building a gaming PC. The video opens with all the parts sitting on a table. Unfortunately, the product names for all the parts were blurred out. Making it difficult to determine which parts were used in this PC build. A PC build video is incomplete without a parts list (see below). In my video, I identified the various parts in a montage.
Henry Cavill’s Gaming PC Part List
- Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 AM4 ATX Mainboard
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X (12-core/24-thread) AM4 Processor
- G.Skill Trident Z RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3600MHz DDR4 Memory
- NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm All-In-One Cooler
- 2 x Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVME SDD
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 TI 11GB Video Card
- Seasonic Focus GM-750 750W 80+ Gold PSU
- Fractal Design Define 7 ATX Case
NOTE: Keyboard, mouse and headset not included in this parts list. Specs for some parts were speculative.