FortNite un-vaulted the Glyphic emote in the store that reminded me of The Bangle’s 1986 hit song, “Walk Like An Egyptian”. I’m currently playing with Stormtrooper skin since Darth Vader is in the game for Chapter 3/Season 3. The song mentions domino and dominos are black and white like stormtroopers.
Why did I get a Western Digital 2TB Red Plus NAS hard drive and not a larger hard drive? That was one of the questions I got when I ordered a new hard drive for what turned out to be a failed SSD boot drive. Here are three reasons why I’m using 2TB hard drives in my TrueNAS file server.Read more “3 Reason Why I Got 2TB HDDs For My TrueNAS File Server”
What do I say after losing a game in FortNite? I’ll let Porky Pig explain that from 1939 “son of a b” clip that few people know about.
A YouTube Shorts video about the FortNite Segway Tour emote in Chapter 3/Season 2, the Clark Kent skin from Chapter 2/Season 7, and the Segway segment from Weird Al’s “White & Nerdy” song. You too can roll in FortNite.
Fry’s Electronics shut down suddenly but not unexpectedly one year ago on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. I made 14 videos covering the zombie retailer from September 2019 through August 2021. Take a trip down memory lane.
- Is Fry’s Electronics Going Out of Business? (9/7/2019)
- Is Fry’s Electronics Really Going Out of Business? (09/29/2019)
- Will Fry’s Electronics Have New Inventory For Black Friday? (10/27/2019)
- Will Santa Claus Save Fry’s Electronics on Black Friday? (11/22/2019)
- Black Friday 2019 @ Fry’s Electronics (11/29/2019)
- Fry’s Electronics Closed Two Stores During Holidays (01/08/2020)
- Will Fry’s Electronics Shut Down On 01/20/2020? (01/19/2020)
- Big Tech YouTuber Bitwit Discovers Fry’s Electronics Going Out of Business (02/29/2020)
- Are Real Estate Developers Shutting Down Fry’s Electronics? (04/19/2020)
- 6 Little-Known Updates About Fry’s Electronics (11/22/2020)
- Will Real Estate Developers Close Fry’s Electronics in 2021? (01/10/2021)
- The REAL ESTATE DEAL That SHUT DOWN Fry’s Electronics (02/28/2021)
- Fact Checking TechLinked on Fry’s Electronics #SHORTS (03/02/2021)
- International Space Station Shuts Down! #SHORTS (08/04/2021)
You can also check out my Fry’s Electronics playlist on YouTube.
Casey Neistat tweeted out about the Opal C1 webcam. The first professional webcam that has better 4K video quality than a DSLR camera. Casey asked in his tweet, “Why hasn’t anyone done this yet? As I replied in my own tweet, most virtual meeting software uses only 720p video. The truth about 4K webcams for everyone else is that they add nothing to virtual meetings.Read more “THE TRUTH About 4K Webcams for Virtual Meetings”
This is the shorter and updated version of a longer parody video that I made after Elon Musk introduced the Tesla Cyber Truck in 2019. The longer video got more views after Tesla announced delaying the Cyber Truck production to August 2022. The Landmaster vehicle is from the science fiction movie, “Damnation Alley” (1977).
During the Christmas break, I saw this screenshot of a poll in my Twitter feed. “Should American schools teach Arabic Numerals as part of their curriculum?” With 2,313 votes submitted, the breakdown was 29% Yes, 57% No, and 14% No Opinion. If that sounds familiar, a tweet based on an actual poll made headlines in 2019. That poll had 56% of Americans against Arabic numerals. What does these tweets reveal about Americans in 2022?Read more “Americans Against Arabic Numerals As An Internet Meme”
CompTIA is now offering a $50 US beta exam (XK0-005) for their Linux+ certification. Regular exam price is $380 US. You can scheduled the beta exam from now through Friday, February 18, 2022. The results won’t be official until the exam releases in June 2022.
I scheduled my online exam for the last day to give myself two months of studying time. I got the “CompTIA Linux+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide: Exam XK0-004” by Ted Jordan. I should pass since I used Linux since the late 1990s.